Tags can be compared to labels. Like labels, tags help you in classifying candidate profiles on certain criteria. The primary function of tags in Jobsoid is to help in filtering the Candidate profiles.
You can filter candidates -
On the Candidates List Page
1. Go to the Candidate Module
2. Open the Tag filter panel. The list of all the tags that have been applied to the candidate profiles will be displayed
3. Choose the tag on which you want to filter the candidate profiles. The list of the candidate profiles having the selected tag will be displayed
4. To remove the filter, click on the Reset link on the Tag filter panel or click on the Reset button on the top Action Bar
On the Candidate tab on the Job Details Page
1. Go to the Jobs Module
2. Select the Job position and go to the Candidates tab on the Job Details page
3. Choose the Tag on which you want to filter the candidates. The results will be displayed based upon the Tag(s) you have selected
4. You can remove the filter by clicking on the Reset link on the Tag filter panel or by clicking on the Reset button on the top Action bar
Jobsoid allows you to filter candidates on multiple tags at a time. You can select all the desired tags on the Tag filter panel and apply the filters.