Sitting on top of each day on the on site allocation screen, the shifthopper is a context menu collecting a host of functions related to shift planning.
The shifthopper allows you to:
- At a glance, see how many unallocated shifts you have on each day within the plan.
- Create new shifts, either:
a) Shifts for workers you've selected from your list
b) New unallocated shifts
- Share some or all of your unallocated shifts with your second tier agency partners to fill (if you have them set up for your site).
- Allocate some or all of your unallocated shifts to workers on your plan.
- Publish the allocated shifts so that workers can then receive them.