To be able to add images to your publication, you must be in editing mode. Once you are in the editor, follow the steps below to place images in your publication.
1. Click the Image icon on the left toolbar
2. On the opened page, click Upload.
Note: If you have a previously uploaded image you can select the file from your library.
3. Select the required file from your device, and then click the Add to page button.
4. Move the image to the place you wish and drag its corners to resize it.
5. Save the page, and you’re done!
Tip: You can also do the same procedure directly from the Library that is located on the left toolbar.
Joomag blog: Avoid using the same images as everyone else. Check the list of free stock photo resources we have made for you.