Get the most out of Disco by adding your company values. Don't forget to choose a fun emoji to represent them!
If you're trying to tag values, check out this article to learn how.
To summarize the process, you need to do the following:
- Add your core values in Disco
- Start recognizing co-workers for living your values
- Bask in the joy of celebration
Step 1: Add your values in Disco
Here's a quick video to show you how:
To summarize, you need to do the following:
a. Visit the customize tab on your settings page.
b. Click on "Add Value" to open the create dialog.
c. Fill in the details for your company value.
In the modal, fill in your fields:
- Name - the name of the value
- Description - describe what your value means
- Emoji - choose a fun emoji that represents your value. If you're a Slack team, you can use custom emoji for extra fun (We show you how below).
If you're using Slack, you can choose custom emoji for your values. Here's how:
Step 2: Recognize your co-workers for living your values
Congratulations, we've gotten to the best part. Jump into Slack or Microsoft Teams to start recognizing your co-workers for living your values. For a deep dive on how to tag values, check out this article. Here's a quick preview though: