If you've already added your values and want to learn how to tag them in kudos, read this article.
If you're looking to add your team-level values, company mantras, competencies, or other behaviors read this article.
In this article, you'll learn how to add your Company Values to start reinforcing them daily in kudos.
Let's get started! 💃
Step 1: Add your company values
Step by step instructions
1. Jump into the values settings page.
2. Click "Add Company Values"
3. Fill out the form—add as many values as you'd like
Description of the fields:
- Name - the name of the value
- Description - describe what your value means
- Emoji - choose a fun emoji that represents your value.
Step 2: Give kudos and tag a value
In Microsoft Teams
Now that you've added your values, you can view who is reinforcing them on the values page.
Read this article to learn how to tag behaviors beyond company values (e.g. engineering values, company mantras, OKRs, etc...)