At KitBash3d, we set out to enable and inspire artists around the globe to build their worlds. To do this, we're building the universe, one asset at a time.
We're looking for experienced and talented people, with a passion for contributing to the art community. You won't just be helping to create assets for a single project, you'll be contributing to hundreds of projects, while working with the best designers in the world.
- While we're based in Los Angeles, we accept remote artists for most positions. Location does not matter to us, what matters is integrity and a sense of excellence.
- You'll have flexible work hours. You'll be making your own schedule, but required to hit milestones and deadlines.
- You'll have a lot of room for creativity, but will be required to hit the quality level we pride ourselves on.
- 3D Modelers working in 3ds Max (Remote)
- 3D Generalists working in 3ds Max (Remote)
- Concept Designers (Remote)
- Executive Assistant (Los Angeles)
How To Apply:
If you want to come build the digital universe with us, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include the JOB TITLE and YOUR NAME in the subject line. Artist positions require 5+ years of experience, with a portfolio showcasing minimum 10 examples showing your excellence in the position.
✅NOTE: If we cannot reply right away, It can be that our team is very busy. Please still know that we received the inquiry, and we usually reply within several weeks.
New to KitBash3d? please refer to getting started collections🔑
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to KitBash3d faq's💬
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Want to join our #KB3Dcontest? 👉show me🏆
Not sure what license you need? check out Licensing collection📄
Do you want to share your thoughts? Please refer to #feedback💌
Want to know the latest news from KitBash3d? please refer to newsletter📣