At KitBash3d, we set out to enable and inspire artists around the globe to build their worlds. To do this, we're building the universe, one asset at a time.
We're looking for experienced and talented people, with a passion for contributing to the art community. You won't just be helping to create assets for a single project, you'll be contributing to hundreds of projects, while working with the best designers in the world.
- While we're based in Los Angeles, we accept remote artists for most positions. Location does not matter to us, what matters is integrity and a sense of excellence.
- You'll have flexible work hours. You'll be making your own schedule, but required to hit milestones and deadlines.
- You'll have a lot of room for creativity, but will be required to hit the quality level we pride ourselves on.
- 3D Modelers working in 3ds Max (Remote)
- 3D Generalists working in 3ds Max (Remote)
- Concept Designers (Remote)
- Executive Assistant (Los Angeles)
How To Apply:
If you want to come build the digital universe with us, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include the JOB TITLE and YOUR NAME in the subject line. Artist positions require 5+ years of experience, with a portfolio showcasing minimum 10 examples showing your excellence in the position.