If your renter is late returning equipment contact us and the renter as soon as possible.
If you need an extension on your gear rental, contact the owner as soon as possible. If they cannot grant an extension, you must return the gear to them at the original agreed-upon time. In this scenario, contact KitSplit and we’ll help you find another option.
- There is a one hour grace period (talk to your owner if you’re running later than this to get an extension)
- After two hours, if you did not contact the owner to extend your rental, we will charge you for an extra rental day.
- After 12 hours, if you did not contact the owner to extend your rental, you will be charged a $50 late fee and we reserve the right to put a hold on your card for the full replacement value of the gear.
- After 36 hours, if you did not contact the owner to extend your rental, you will be charged for an additional day and an additional $100 late fee.
- For each day after you will be charged $100 per day in extra late fees.
- If we have not heard from you in regards to your late rental after 48 hours, we will consider the items missing and reserve the right to charge your card for the full replacement value and send the case to collections. Your account will continue to accrue $100 for each day that you do not return the gear.