Please email, and we’ll get those over to you.

If you earn below the lower earning limits and don't have a second job or taxable income, your pay won't be processed via PAYE, as in line with HMRC guidelines. In that case, instead we recommend you give student finance all the information you can: your employer’s full name (the family name on your contract), employer’s address (the family’s home) and the day you started with the family. They'll also want proof of your earnings and so you'll need to send them your last few payslips.

Did this answer your question?