Our core aim is to create happy and lasting childcare arrangements for our families and we are committed to making the employment of a Koru Kids nanny as simple as possible for our families.
We’ll easily and quickly set you up with your new nanny and handle ongoing admin by
- Creating a bespoke contract for you both to sign
- Providing paediatric first aid training and getting an enhanced DBS check done for your nanny
- Setting up and paying your nanny on a monthly basis
- Managing and paying any pensions or tax obligations
Our team are also available to support you and your nanny throughout your relationship by
- Offering guidance on settling in and getting off to a good start
- Facilitating feedback between you and your nanny to nip problems in the bud and strengthen the relationship
- Being at the end of the phone for any specific advice or questions
Finally, when the arrangement comes to an end, or if it’s not going to work out, we’ll get everything wrapped up for you and can help you find a new nanny.