These Terms and Conditions shall set out the terms of the “Nanny Hero Awards 2023” competition, and shall apply to Nannies employed by a Koru Kids Ltd Family on or after September 1, 2022, using the service provided by Koru Kids Ltd (“Koru Kids”) during the Promotion Period.
1. The nomination process is open only to Koru Kids Families and their Nanny.
2. The nomination process is not available to Koru Kids employees and contractors providing services to Koru Kids, as well as the Nannies employed by them.
3. The following criteria must all be met by the nominating Family and the nominated Nanny in order to be automatically enrolled into the competition, unless requested otherwise:
3.1 The nominating Family must have had an active employment contract with the nominated Nanny starting on or after September 1, 2022.
3.2 The nominating Family must have completed all required fields on the "Nanny Hero Awards" nomination form using the link in their email, including their nanny's name, the reason for nomination, and their consent to publish the nomination.
3.3 The nominating Family and the nominated Nanny must both agree for Koru Kids to share the winning nomination in emails, on the website, and on social media, to other Koru Kids families and nannies that are using the service, or have signed up with an interest in using the service.
N.B.: Koru Kids will make sure the nomination is handled sensitively, and that any private or sensitive information is replaced with anonymous terms, or redacted, so as to protect the privacy of the Family and the Nanny.
4. The prize consists of £100 to paid to the Nanny by bank transfer. The prize will be paid by the 30th of August 2023.
5. There will be only one winner - one Nanny which is or has been employed by a Koru Kids family on or after September 1, 2022.
6. The winner shall be chosen by a Koru Kids panel, based on the positive impact the nanny has had on the family's life in the past or in their present role.
7. The winner will be notified via email.
8. In the event that the winner does not respond within 7 working days or chooses to decline their win, Koru Kids retains the right to choose a new winner.
9. The opening date of the Promotion Period shall be 12.6.2023.
10. The closing date of the Promotion Period shall be 25.6.2023.
11. Koru Kids may change, extend or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
12. Koru Kids’ decision regarding the winner is final and binding.
13. Koru Kids assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, Koru Kids may (where necessary) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.