We’re committed to building the most powerful and reliable products for you. In order to do that we use the latest technologies, so we need you to stay up-to-date too.
In April 2017 we upgraded our maps to be faster, but that meant dropping support for some old browsers. This was necessary to make improvements to the product.
Upgrade your browser, it's really easy.
If you are responsible for upgrading the software on your computer, we'd recommend installing the latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox. If someone else in your company is responsible for your browser, please contact them to help upgrade or change browser.
Which browsers do we support?
- Safari - latest and last major version
- Chrome - latest and last major version
- Firefox - latest and last major version
- Microsoft Edge - latest and last major version
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Other browsers may work, but we cannot guarantee all features will be working.
Which browsers don't we support?
- Internet Explorer 10 and below.
- Older browsers that don't support Web GL.
Where can I learn more about my browser version?
Still not fixed?
If you are using the latest version of Chrome and are still facing getting an 'Unsupported Browser' error click here to see how to fix it.