It's quite common for people to forget or lose their password and its not a problem! Also sometimes people need to set a new password the first time they access our service - for example, if someone else has bought a place for them on one of our training courses.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to the login page here
- Click the 'Lost your password?' link under the login fields
- Put your email address in the box. This has to be the email address you used when you joined Landlord Law and which is registered to your account. (If you have forgotten what this was, you will need to contact us)
- The system will send an email with a link for you to click to go to a page where you can change your email address.
- You will then be able to log in using your new password.
Try to keep a record of this, although some people just get a new password every time they want to log in!
However this is a bit of a faff so we recommend using a password reminder system such as the free Lastpass service.