To publish a landing page do the following:
- Click the gear at the top of the page:
In the Settings popup, configure your page accordingly:
- Name: Internal name of your page.
- Vanity URL: CNAME that you've configured to use for your landing pages. Learn more about Vanity URLs here.
- Vanity Name: The name of your page.
- Page URL: How your final landing page URL will be constructed. The landing page URL is a combination of your Vanity URL followed by your Vanity Name.
- Campaign: Lead Liaison Campaign. A Campaign touch will be recorded every time a prospect visits your landing page.
- Description: Any description for your page.
- Once you click Save a green Publish button appears at the top. Click the Publish button to make your landing page live on the internet!