Don't know where to find the Google Scholar Institute ID of your library? Read how to find it in a few simple steps.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to Google Scholar
- Click on the hamburger menu top left and click on Settings
3. In the left menu click Library Links
4. Type in your institute and right click on it and then choose inspect
5. Now the console of your browser will open up. This will show a code starting with "gs_lib_". Select and copy this code.
6. In the Lean Library Dashboard Account > Search Engine Integrations > Google Scholar and copy paste the code there. It does not matter if you include or exclude the gs_lib_ prefix.