Before uninstalling or disabling the extension, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with questions.
- Visit the extensions settings by entering chrome://extensions/ in the address bar
- Identify the Library Access extension and use the slider button in RED to temporarily disable or the remove button in BLUE to remove
- Visit Add-Ons section by entering about:addons in the address bar, alternatives select Tools > Add-ons
- Identify the Library Access extension and use the buttons provided to disable or remove
- Select Safari > Preferences or press ⌘, to enter preferences
- Click on Extensions and identify the Library Access extension
- Use the check box in RED to disable and the button in BLUE to uninstall
- Click on View > Show Extensions
- Identify Library Access extension and use the button  to disabale or the x in the top right corner  to uninstall
- Type in "edge://extensions/" on the URL and click Enter
- You can disable the extension with the toggle switch the slide button in RED in the list, or you can click the remove button in BLUE to see the option to uninstall.