Before uninstalling or disabling the extension, feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with questions.
- Visit the extensions settings by entering chrome://extensions/ in the address bar
- Identify the Library Access extension and use the slider  to temporarily disable or the remove button  to remove
- Visit Add-Ons section by entering about:addons in the address bar, alternatives select Tools > Add-ons
- Identify the Library Access extension and use the buttons provided to disable or remove.
- Select Safari > Preferences or press ⌘, to enter preferences
- Click on Extensions and identify the Library Access extension.
- Use the check box  to disable and the button  to uninstall
- Click on View > Show Extensions
- Identify Library Access extension and use the button  to disabale or the x in the top right corner  to uninstall
- Click on the ellipses  at the far right of your address bar or press ALT+X
- From the list of options select Extensions
- You can disable the extension with the toggle switch  in the list, or you can click the gear icon  to see the option to uninstall.