If your Lean Library extension is inactive on Chrome browser, it might be due to a temporary issue we experienced. The institute deselect issue has now been fixed and the extension will remember your institute setting going forward.
However, if your extension is still unresponsive, we would kindly suggest you follow the below steps to make sure your extension is active.
Please click on the Extensions (puzzle piece) button on the right top of your browser
2. Click on the "Pin" in front of your Lean Library extension.
3. Please see the LL icon next to the Extension icon.
4. Please click the LL icon to open the Lean Library extension. If you see the default screen as below, your extension is inactive.
5. Please click on the “Select institute” menu and search your institute name.
6. This will reactivate your extension.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still experiencing difficulties.