Teachers occasionally report problems such as games failing to load, freezing during play, crashing and reloading, or site access.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, here are some steps you can take to solve them:
Check Your Browser
Make sure you and your students are using either Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari. We cannot guarantee that any other browsers will be sufficient for playing our games.
Check Your Device
If you or your students are using an iPad, make sure you the model is an iPad Air 2 or newer. Our games tend to be incompatible with older iPads, smaller tablets, or smartphones. Check out this article for a list of compatible devices.
Not sure which version you have? The Hall of Knowledge has an article on how to check.
Still Having Issues?
- Ensure that students are going to login.legendsoflearning.com directly and not clicking a link that shows in their browser history.
- Close all background apps and excess browser tabs.
- Ensure your browser is up to date. No matter which browser you’re using, here’s a handy guide.
- Clear your browser’s cache. Here’s another handy guide.
- Test your Internet speed here. If your download speed is less than 10 Mbps, your network connection is likely too slow to run games.
- Make sure the LoL site is whitelisted on your school’s network. Read this Hall of Knowledge article for information on whitelisting.
- Turn on the 'Basic Gameplayer' setting in your Account Settings.
If you’ve taken all these steps and are still having trouble, you can summon the LoL heroes at email@example.com.