Zapier allows customers to connect Seismic Learning to 1500+ other web services.
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps.
Each Zap has one app as the trigger. Information comes from this trigger and causes one or more actions to happen in other apps. Data is then sent automatically through the Zap.
Connect Zapier with Seismic Learning
1. Log in to Zapier or create a new account.
2. Select Apps from the left-hand menu.
3. Select Add Connection, then search for Seismic Learning.
4. Before you can create a Learning Zap, you must connect your Seismic Learning account to Zapier. To do this, you'll need your Learning domain and API key.
To find this information, select the gear icon in Seismic Learning, then select Settings > API & Webhook.
5. Enter the domain and API key in Zapier, then select Yes, Continue.
After the integration is complete, you can start creating automated Zaps. You can use pre-made Zaps or create your own with the Zap Editor. Here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge, and a step-by-step walkthrough is provided.
For inspiration, check out everything that's possible with Seismic Learning and Zapier.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org