Our reporting webhook allows you to send your Lessonly training data to any service that can hold it. Below is the information we will need from you and what we will provide.
What will we need from the client
- A Callback URL (for their web service endpoint - only 1 can be used).
- Optional Value to be passed in the Authorization header. The Authorization header value will be passed exactly as written in this field. If this is field is blank, we will assume the Authorization header can be left out.
What information we provide
In JSON format, we will POST the following data to the Callback URL. You can store as much or as little of this information as you would like.
- ext_uid (if your company is using it)
- email address
- any custom field info
- lesson id
- lesson title
- retake_score (as an integer between 0 and 100)
- score (as a decimal between 0 and 1.00) deprecated
- score_percent (as a decimal between 0 and 100)
- started date
- completed date
- assigned date
- report card url
When a lesson is completed, we will POST this data to the callback url. If the POST fails, it will retry again up to 3 times every 5 minutes. If it fails after three attempts, it will stop attempting to POST.
Sample Webhook Payload
Sample CURL Command
If you have any questions, email email@example.com and we will be happy to help you out!