Effective Date: November 1, 2017
Restore is a rewards program offered by Restore, Inc. (“Let’s Restore, “Restore", "we", or "us") that awards its participants (“you”) in non-cash Pay Off Credits™ for shopping online with Restore participant retailers ("Merchants"). We also award Pay Off Credits if you voluntarily participate in online surveys, post stories and videos, take online education classes, or take part in other activities of your choice, which Restore may offer from time to time in its sole discretion. Presently, the Pay Off Credits you earn can be spent only on eligible charged off credit accounts owned by a company that has agreed with Restore to accept Pay Off Credits in lieu of cash payments (“Recipients”). Pay Off Credits are not tradable for cash and do not earn interest. You do not acquire property rights in accrued Pay Off Credits, they are not transferable, and Pay Off Credits will expire six months from the date they are posted to your account.
This website, https://letsrestore.com, is owned and operated by in connection with the Let’s Restore shopping rewards program (the "Program").
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may provide you with links to other websites on the Internet ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under Restore’s control, and Restore is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, including without limitation the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of the Linked Sites or any links contained therein. These links are provided for your convenience, and do not imply endorsement of the Linked Sites by Restore or any association with the operators of the Linked Sites.
PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND SOFTWARE
Downloading software from this website does not give you title to such software, including any files, data and images incorporated in or associated with the software. Your use of any such software shall be only in accordance with the license agreement that is included with the software or presented upon download of such software. Software available on this website is copyrighted by Restore or the software’s owner. Software may not be copied, redistributed or placed on any server for further distribution. You may not sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the software.
A listing or description of a Merchant, product, or service on this website (including any listing, description, or reference via hyperlink) does not imply endorsement by Restore of that Merchant, product, or service. Products and services offered through this website shall be warranted, if at all, solely through the written warranty, if any, provided by the applicable Merchant in connection with such product or service.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries.)
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Restore or any of its affiliates, employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Restore or users of the site or expose them to liability.
- Use the site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the site, the server on which the site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
- Attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site.
- To obtain any materials or information through the website not intentionally made available to you through the website.
Restore reserves the right to share any and all information about any of the above activities, including your personal information and IP address, with law enforcement, internet service providers, common carriers, or any other individual or entity who is involved in the investigation, prevention, litigation, or punishment of cyber crimes or other illegal activity.
You hereby grant to Restore the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, feedback, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Restore through this website (together, the "Submission"), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Your legal name or image will not be displayed unless you affirmatively opt-in. Internet “handles” and “user names” are not “legal names.” Subject to the above, Restore will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in it’s business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Restore operations.
Any user names and/or passwords used for this website are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your user name and/or password (if any). Restore will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Restore considers insecure, Restore will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
Restore recommends that you avoid using this site in public settings where others can view your personal information. You should take precautions like deleting history, using screen shields, and enabling computer passwords to protect your privacy and the information in your account. Restore has no control over who views your device screens and is not liable for anyone other than you seeing information about your account and any debts related to the account. If you believe that someone has unauthorized access to your account, change your password immediately and contact us for further assistance.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information on this website for use in any program or service in which you participate through this website. If you provide to Restore any information that is false, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, or Restore has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, Restore may suspend or terminate your access to this website and the services thereof, and may refuse any and all current or future use of the services.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
Restore makes no representations or warranties that this website is free of defects, viruses or other harmful components. Restore shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of this website or Restore computer systems. YOU HAVE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD Restore HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE Restore FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOST DATA, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM USE OF MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE. The pages on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information, and typographical errors. ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE AS A COURTESY. HOWEVER, ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." Restore DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. Restore MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED IN OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES; THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Restore OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DETERIORATION OR CORRUPTION OF FILES, DELETION OR CORRUPTION OF EMAIL, ERRORS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, AND/OR DELAYS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Restore HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTIAL DAMAGES; Restore LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the website or the associated services, your sole remedy is to cease using them.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
Restore reserves the right to terminate your access to the website or to any or all of its services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this website are the property of Restore or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Restore. Restore and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Restore retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this website.
All content on this website whether provided by Restore or through links to Linked Sites is the copyrighted work of Restore and/or the owner(s) of the Linked Sites. Except as stated herein, none of the contents of the website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of Restore or the owner(s) of the Linked Sites.
PROCEDURE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Restore has designated an agent to receive notice of unauthorized online use of copyrighted materials. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent specified below.
E-mail may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail may be sent to:
Name: Let’s Restore, Inc.
Attn: General Counsel
Address: 21800 Burbank Blvd, Suite 500, Woodland Hills, CA, 91367
Please notify us in writing and include all of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Restore to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Restore to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of trademark or copyright, of Restore or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Except as otherwise notes, Restore is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this website, whether registered or not.
SECURITIES AND INVESTMENT
This website and the information contained or referred to herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities.
This website may contain information and press releases about and by Restore. While information prepared by us was believed to be accurate as of the date so prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update such information or to verify the accuracy of information prepared by others. Any statements in this website that are not historical facts, including but not limited to plans, projections, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance and underlying assumptions, are forward-looking statements as provided in the rules and regulations of the Securities Act of 1933, Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are intended to fit within the 'safe harbor' for forward-looking information and are subject to material risk factors which may or may not be disclosed herein. Statements or phrases that use such words as "believes," "anticipates," "plans," "may," "hopes," "can," "will," "expects," "estimates," "predicts," "is designed to," "with the intent," "potential," and similar expressions commonly indicate forward-looking statements, but in their absence do not mean that a statement is not forward-looking. Any forward-looking statements contained herein involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to general economic and currency conditions, various conditions specific to Restore business and industry, market demand, competitive factors, supply constraints, technology factors, government and regulatory actions, Restore accounting policies, future trends, and other risks which are detailed in Restore Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Do not rely on this website to inform any stock purchase or trade.
LETSRESTORE.COM WEBSITE SECURED ACCESS AREAS
https://letsrestore.com contain secured components that are accessible only to those who have registered and have been granted a username and password by Restore. Information contained within the secure components of https://letsrestore.com and https://letsrestore.com is confidential and proprietary.
The owner of the site is based in the State of California, in the United States. We provide the site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the site from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Any unauthorized access, modification or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this website is strictly prohibited. Restore reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it and this disclaimer shall in no way be deemed a limitation or waiver of any other rights Restore may have.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively and entirely to Restore.
Contact Name: Restore, DBA
Address: 21800 Burbank Blvd, Suite 500, Woodland Hills, CA, 91367
Questions about our products should not be directed to this address and will not be replied to.
Restore is a rewards program offered by Restore that awards its participants in non-cash Pay Off Credits™ for shopping online with Restore participant retailers. Pay Off Credits are not tradable for cash and do not earn interest. You do not acquire property rights in accrued Pay Off Credits, they are not transferable, and Pay Off Credits will expire six months from the date they are posted to your account.