We have partnered with Spring to give you, the creator, the ability to connect your audience to your products and provide a seamless shopping experience. With our Spring integration, you have the option to show up to six items in your Spring store and embed them into your Linktree profile.
To activate the Spring link type, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Linktree Admin
2. Click 'Add New Link' and give your link a 'Title'
3. Paste your Spring store URL
If you use a custom domain for your store, make sure you use your original Spring store URL which is found on the Linktree integration page within your Spring dashboard.
4. A new Spring thumbnail will appear below your store URL
5. Select the option 'Show my shop on my Linktree' to embed your items. If you want to link off, you can select ‘Link off to my shop'.
6. Enter a description that will be placed above your products
And you're all done!
The first items that appear in the carousel will be the first items that are found in your Spring store.
If you want specific items to appear in your Linktree, you will need to rearrange and 'star' them in the store's tab of your Spring dashboard.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team by emailing email@example.com.