Listing on LiveLocal requires a $5 monthly subscription to post as many listings as you like! This works out far less than other websites, who charge Hosts a percentage commission of anywhere from 3% to 15% of bookings.
You can read more details about the benefits of LiveLocal Pricing here, which are designed to help reduce costs for both providers and consumers.
Steps to make a new listing:
1. First you need to create a user account on LiveLocal and sign in.
2. You need to click the "Post a new listing" button on the site.
- On a computer or Tablet you can find the 'Post a new listing' button in the top right hand corner. You can't miss it, it's the giant blue button.
- On a mobile phone you can find the 'Post a new listing' button in the drop down menu in the top left corner.
The menu button on a mobile:
The new listing button on a mobile:
3. When you click the 'Post a new listing' button for the first time, you will be taken to the below screen asking you to sign up for a new membership.
Click on the 'Buy me a coffee' link and subscribe as a member to be able to advertise your properties on LiveLocal.
It might take a few minutes for the LiveLocal team to enable your account for posting. If it takes too long, feel free to reach out and Contact Us.
Choose how much you pay!
When you are going through steps of subscribing, you'll be asked to "Choose how much you pay". The amount you enter is the amount you are willing to pay per month or per year.
We only expect people to pay $5 per month or $50 per year.
If you would like to pay more than the minimum, then you totally can! Some hosts have opted to do this, because they have many, many listings - your listings, your rules!