In Conversations, you can share and communicate with the GROUPS you have created or accepted as part of your Livingtree network using a POST. There are four POST types you can share: MESSAGES, TEXT, PHOTOS, or FILES.
- Select the MESSAGES tab at the top of the Conversations page.
- If you like, add a Subject line here. Recipients will see the Subject in bold on your POST. If notifications are enabled, the Subject will be visible in Email Notifications and/or Mobile Push Alerts, too.
- Type Message here.
- Select which GROUPS you would like to share with using the drop down menu. You can select as many GROUPS as you desire.
- Check Notify recipients to notify members of your POST. Recipients will receive the notification in their email INBOX. If they have the Livingtree app on their smartphone, they'll also receive a Mobile Push Alert Notification.
- Check Disable comments to keep recipients from commenting on a POST.
- Check Allow re-sharing to enable recipients to share a POST with GROUPS in your Livingtree network. Checking this box will not allow others to edit your POST. Also, any comments on your POST will not be re-shared.
- When you are ready, click here to POST.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please, contact Livingtree at