Livingtree Give is partnered with PayPal, which exclusively handles its online payment processing. Contacting PayPal directly is the best and fastest way to correct donation/payment issues.
The PayPal Customer Service team has access to all payment transaction details AND the ability to resolve donor payment issues on a real-time basis.
Livingtree cannot directly resolve donation/payment transactions.
PayPal's Customer Service team can help you with the following payment transaction issues (and more):
- Donation/Payment amount corrections
First, we suggest that you search PayPal's self-help articles to see if the resolution for your payment -is there:
Next, if after looking through the self-help articles, your issue is still not resolved, you can call PayPal's customer service department directly by visiting their site below (click the "Call us" button):
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Ideally - Date, time and $ amount of the transaction, if this can be recalled.
- Credit / debit card information that was used in the transaction.
- If you were attempting to make the online payment via your PayPal account, the email address associated with your PayPal account.
- Description of any error messages or emails generated from the transaction (if an error code was provided, PayPal's customer service team may request this).