After your campaign is published, the next step is to promote it!
You can utilize the "Promote/Email" (Mass-Email) Tool to send campaign promotional mass-emails, to your contacts (potential donors), directly from the system.
Within the Promote/Email Tool, you have the ability to save email templates to recall for later use.
To create an new email template within the Promote/Email Tool, follow the steps:
- Login to your LT Give account.
- From Fundraising > Active Campaigns, find the campaign that you would like to promote.
- Click the wheel icon on the top right.
- From the pulldown list, select the Promote/Email option.
5. On the "Create Custom Message" page, begin typing the subject of your email template. Once the email template is saved, this will be its title.
6. In the "Message" entry box, enter the email message that you would like saved for the template.
7. Click the "Save As Template" button at the bottom right.
8. Your email template is now saved.
To use a saved email template, follow the steps:
- Within the "Email Templates" section, select the email template that you had previously saved.
2. Your email template, including the associated subject and email description/body has populated the message section.
3. Using the selected email template, you can now select contacts from your Contacts Tool (your email recipients) and send your mass-email.
To Edit an existing email template, follow the steps:
- At the bottom of the "Create Custom Message" screen, find the email template that you would like edit.
- Click the "Edit Template" button
3. The subject and body message of your email campaign now appears. Make any needed edits/changes to these sections. To save the changes, press the "Save as Template" button.
4. The changes to your email template have been saved.
To Delete an existing email template, follow the steps:
- At the bottom of the "Create Custom Message" screen, select the email template that you would like to delete by checking the associated checkbox next to it. Note: You can delete all existing email templates by checking the "Check all" checkbox at the top.
- Click the "Delete" button at the bottom right. A confirmation message will appear. Click to proceed.
3. Your email template(s) are now deleted.