Jumpstart your community’s LivingTree experience by sharing with parents and/or students right away! Recipients will see content that you’ve shared with them as soon as they log in.
- Click on the share buttons (Messages, Photos, Video, Files) to begin, depending on the type of post you want to share.
- Add a subject line for your post. The subject line you enter will be the subject in the email notification.
- Type your message in the message field. You can use the formatting buttons if you’d like to get creative with your post!
- Click the dropdown menu to select recipients. After selecting your school, the list of groups/departments in your school’s network will appear. If you want to share your post with everyone (staff and parents), just click the parents option – e.g., St. Edward’s Elementary Parents.
- Notifications are sent via email and mobile (through the LivingTree app). You can also disable comments for your post, and ‘allow re-sharing’ (this allows recipients to re-share your post with their LivingTree groups).
- Click ‘Post’ and your message is complete! Recipients will see your post in their Conversations stream.