To register for a Livingtree Give account, do the following:
- Go to Livingtree Give's Signup Page.
- On the signup page, at the bottom, click the appropriate button to select the type of educational entity that you represent:
- PTA/PTO: A Parent-Teacher association or organization, typically associated with a school.
- Club or Booster: Typically, a teacher or student led entity that associated with an extracurricular school activity, such as music, arts, sports, technology or other
- Organization: Typically, an educational institution, such as a school, an education foundation, etc (entities other than a PTAs/PTOs or Club or Boosters).
NOTE: Livingtree Give's platform for School districts and States include proprietary approval and financial controls processes when it comes to fundraising. If you are from a district or state and would like to learn more about the Livingtree Give District Enterprise platform, register for a demo here.
3. On the account setup screen, enter the requested information and click the "Submit" button:
4. From here, you will receive a welcome email, with login credentials (including temporary password) that you can use to login to your new Livingtree Give account.
That's it - You're done! Welcome aboard!
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com