With Loomly, you can connect and publish posts to all Facebook Pages that you administrate.
Once you have connected Facebook to Loomly, if not all of your Facebook Pages are available in the dropdown menu where you select which property you want to connect to your calendar, it's usually because Loomly was not granted with all necessary permissions to access your Facebook account.
The good news is that this is very easy to fix:
- Remove your Facebook connection from your calendar by clicking the red 'x'
- Go to Facebook.com > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Business Integrations > remove Loomly from your list of authorized apps.
- Return to the Social Accounts tab of your calendar Settings page, and reconnect your Facebook account to Loomly with the green CONNECT button for Facebook
- A new Facebook window will pop up, prompting you to grant permissions to Loomly: make sure to accept all permissions asked by Facebook, including those related to your Profile (this is necessary since Loomly access Pages through your Profile, as mentioned earlier).
- You will be taken back to Loomly, on the page where you can select which Facebook Page you want to connect your calendar to, with the dropdown menu: select your Page, and you should be good to go.
Please note that you will need to reconnect all of your Facebook accounts once this done, by clicking on the refresh button in each Social Accounts Tab for each calendar: