There are a couple of reasons why your Pin's description or note might be missing even though your post successfully published:
- A URL is included in the copy of the text
In order to add a link to your pin AND include a description / note, you will need to follow these steps:
- Insert the URL in Step 3: Define Generic Content of your post
- Remove the URL from the text in Step 4: Fine-tune Each Channel
- Confirm that the URL is included in Edit Pinterest Link Metadata
2. There is a character limit of 240 characters when you add Link Metadata
If you have a Link Metadata included in your post and surpass 240 characters in the text field, then the description / note will not be published to your Pin. We recommend staying at or under 240 characters when there is a link preview for Pinterest.
📝 Note: Without a Pinterest Link Metadata, the character limit cuts off after 500 characters
If you are still unable to publish with the description/ note in your pin, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.