We're sad you're thinking of leaving us, but if you want to cancel your policy just log in to your Marshmallow account. Just click the button below to sign in:
Don't worry if you've never logged in before, just enter your email address and we will send you a link to log in.
Need more help? Follow our step-by-step guide here:
- Log in to your Marshmallow online account - Don't worry if you've never logged in before, just enter your email address and we will send you a link to log in.
- Select 'Cancel my policy'
- Enter cancellation details - You can choose the date and time you would like your policy with us to end.
- Confirm cancellation - After you cancel your policy, we will send you an email to confirm your cancellation.
If your policy is coming to an end and you just want to expire your policy, read this article on how to do that here.
More information about cancelling your policy
- Do I have to pay a fee if I cancel my policy?
If you're within 14 days of your policy start date, you can cancel your policy for free! 👍
If you cancel after 14 days of your policy starting, there will be a £50 cancellation fee.
- If I cancel my policy today, what time will my cover end?
If you cancel today, you will be covered with us until 23:59 tonight.
The Legal Stuff
It’s a legal requirement that any vehicle that requires road tax and is allowed to be used on public roads is also insured so if you do cancel your policy you must get insurance elsewhere.
Please also make sure your balance is cleared before your account is closed. We reserve the right to use a debt collection agency to collect any outstanding payments after this point.