If your upload is stuck, please DO NOT close the tab and contact us via support chat at the bottom right of the screen or from the website and we will look into this for you.
Your transfer can be stuck for one of the following reasons:
1. You computer went to sleep.
To avoid this from happening, please make sure that your energy settings prevent your computer from going to sleep during your transfers. Click here to learn how to change sleep settings of your computer.
2. Other network-intensive tasks are running in the background.
MASV is TCP based which means that as soon as you (or anyone on your network) runs a task requiring bandwidth, MASV will get out of the way to give you that bandwidth. During that time, if the remaining available bandwidth falls below 10Mbps, the upload will be paused and MASV will keep on re-trying and will resume as soon as the speed crosses the threshold.
2. There is a temporary network congestion in your network (from your ISP).
In this case, MASV will resume uploading as soon as the congestion is cleared.
For all other reasons, please contact us via the customer support chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- MASV account email address.
- Your location (city, country).
- Your bandwidth (you can find it out via http://www.speedtest.net/).
- Name of the package.
- Your operating system.
Please do not close the upload tab in your browser.