This will allow you to send the package without having to type email addresses. This is useful when you do not have recipient's email address or you want to send to a lot of clients and tracking all of their downloads separately is not a priority. Here is how you can do it:
- Click on the Send Files button inside the expandable menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- Add your files to the upload page using the Add Files button or the Add Folders button if you want to maintain the folder structure.
- Select the Link radio button.
- Click the Options tab and enter the optional package name, a short message, download password for your clients, and hit Send.
- The download link will be displayed upon completion of the transfer. Make sure you copy it because you can not get the same link again from the more info section. However, you can generate new links by following the walkthrough here.
- Share the link with your recipients however you like.
- Please note that your email address will be present as a recipient under More Info section of the Sent Packages. Generating a new link from the page will create a new entry in the More Info Section.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon successful upload.