To export your Billing Log Reports, navigate to Settings, then Teams, then to the Billing section of your MASV App:
Select the EXPORT BILLING LOG button to export your billing logs for the current billing period (this month) or Select the Export Logs icons to view previous billing period logs:
When you export your billing logs the report will look similar to the example screenshot below.
The report column definitions are as follows:
- Date/Time - When the transfer was sent
- Package ID - The unique ID for each recipient (downloader)
- Package Name - Name of the transferred package
- Sender - Email of person who initiated the transfer
- Type - 'Downloaded' (some or all of the package data has been downloaded) or 'Not Downloaded' (the recipient has not downloaded any package data)
- Data Amount - Total GB downloaded by recipient
- Package Size - Total GB uploaded by sender
- Cost - Total cost of transfer by recipient
- Recipient IP - Location of downloader
- Duration - Time taken to download file
Still have questions? Please reach out to our support team via the in-app chat.