Follow these steps to send assets from your Adobe Premiere Pro bin to a recipient.
- Navigate to the Premiere Pro project you want to send files from and highlight the files you want to send.
- Select the Add Item button to add your files to the panel.
- Add the email addresses of the person you want to send the files to in the recipient field and add a package name
- You have the option to add a password if you want to protect the content, and a short message
- If you've upgraded your MASV account, you can edit the fields at the bottom of the panel. The first field allows you to set the number of days your recipients will have to download the files before they’re permanently deleted from MASV's servers. The second field enables you to limit the number of times your recipients can download the files to help you control your download costs.
- Select Upload and Send.
- When the upload finishes, your recipients receive an email containing the download link, and you'll receive an email from MASV notifying you when any of your recipients initiate a download.