If you've purchased a license for Trellis in our Marketplace, you'll also be getting access to one or more of our Trellis plug-ins. This document will provide the steps you'll need to take to upload new plugins to your WordPress site.
For instructions on how to install a theme to your WordPress site, see this document.
❗ Note: These steps are not unique to Trellis themes. These are the same steps you would take to upload any plugin to your WordPress site.
After you've purchased a Trellis license, you'll receive an email with a link to download the theme as a
.zip file, and links to any other Trellis plugins that might be available to you.
.zip files to your desktop folder, downloads folder, or somewhere that you can find the files easily.
1. To install a plugin, log into your WordPress site and navigate to your Plugins Page
2. Click the button that says "Add New"
3. A button to Upload Plugins will appear. Click "Upload Plugin"
4. Click the button that says "Choose File", and navigate to the folder that has your plugin .zip files, select the zip file, and click "Open"
5. From there you can click "Install Now", then navigate to your Plugins and click "Activate"
The set up should be straightforward from here, but you can see an explanation of all the settings in Trellis by referring to our help docs.