Solution 1: Charge the terminal properly
Charge the terminal overnight for the best results.
- Make sure the terminal is charged for at least 30 minutes before you start using it.
- If the battery is still not charging, try connecting the terminal to a different charger.
Solution 2: Take out the battery
This solution only applies to terminals that have a removable battery.
- Remove the battery cover from the back of the terminal.
- Take out the battery.
- Make sure there is no dust or debris between the battery connector and the terminal.
- Put the battery back in the terminal.
- Press and hold the green button for at least three seconds to restart the terminal.
- If the problem continues, try a different charger. If the battery still doesn't charge, you should replace the terminal.
Contact our Customer Support team
If the instructions above did not solve the problem, or if your terminal is damaged, contact us directly at email@example.com