Please backup your recorded data regularly and make sure you have the latest Mikme App installed.
This article outlines the release plan for the Mikme iOS App.
3.2 – Audio Live Monitoring – May 2019
- Audio Live Monitoring: You will be able to listen to your Audio Recording from whithin the App.
- File Sync: If the file sync failed when making a recording, files can be easily synced again from the gallery.
- Improved UI
- From version 3.2 on a Login will be required to use the app.
3.3 – Improvements Remote Recording - July 2019
- Offline Sync: Wirelessly sync previously recorded and stored files from Mikme Microphone with your iOS device
- UI update for remote recordings
- It is not optimized for iPads yet
- We recommend to not record videos longer than 20 minutes
- We recommend to have at least 10 GB of free space at your iPhone if you record 10-20 minutes long videos
Upcoming features afterwards
Video Pro and branding
- Custom framerate (up to 60Hz)
- Custom resolution (up to 4k)
- Camerazoom and Flashlight available
- Branding for your videos (Intro/Outro and custom Logo Position)
- record wirelessly from up to 2 Mikmes
Video and audio livestreaming
- for livestreaming platforms (facebook, periscope)
Record on Top
- Stack/Overdub recordings with the Mikme Microphone
- Wireless playback of Mikme iOS playback through Mikme Microphone's headphone out
- Select external USB microphones as input.
- You will be able to select the Mikme Microphone connected via USB to the iOS device as input source for the Mikme iOS App).