If you need to change your password—or simply can't recall it—you can reset your MINDBODY® password from the MINDBODY app launch screen. If you're currently logged into the app, you'll need to sign out before getting started.
To log out of your MINDBODY app:
- Tap More at the bottom righthand corner of the app homepage.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to bottom of Settings page and tap Sign Out.
When choosing a new password, make sure to review our tips for creating a strong password. Please note, your password must be 8 to 15 characters long.
Here's how to reset your password:
- Launch the MINDBODY app and select Or continue with email.
- Enter your email address, then tap Next.
- Tap Forgot your password? to generate a password reset email.
Now check the email inbox associated with your MINDBODY app account for the password reset email—it should arrive within a few minutes! If you don't receive the email after a few minutes, click here to learn more.
Note: The link to reset your password expires after 24 hours. If you are trying to complete a password reset 24 hours after requesting the link in your email, please follow the steps above to renew your request.