1. Start with navigating to the Points view, which you can find in the bottom menu.
2. Tap the plus icon in the upper right corner.
3. Now you'll begin the installation, though before pressing the Begin installation button, make sure your Point is powered on!
4. Press Point until it glows purple and then press Connect to Point Configuration.
5. The screen will look like this for a little while and eventually when connected: your next task is to type in WiFi and password.
6. Mount Point to the wanted location! If you want a little more information about where to place it, have a look here.
You can skip this step and do it later if you want to, just press Point is mounted and you'll get to this view:
7. Choose the room where Point is placed and name it.
You're done! Repeat for adding another Point to cover an even bigger area, or continue to next step: add a friend or family member.
If you want to be able to turn Points on and off separately, let's say you have one in the garage and wants it to be in alarm mode more often than the ones in the house. Add a separate home for it and you'll be able to do this.