If you vlog, create DIY videos, have a huge international audience etc - adding subtitles will increase audience engagement.
Videos have topped social media as the preferred format and most viewers watch video without sound (Instagram and Facebook both auto play video with sound OFF) or may be living with a hearing disability. Subtitles on your video will keep your audience engaged and coming back for more.
Creators use MixCaptions as the final step to complete editing their videos. Simply open MixCaptions, choose your video, generate captions, and the app will do the rest. You can also easily edit captions to your preference.
-Choose a pre-recorded video up to 30 minutes long
- Edit subtitles for accuracy
- Change the display location of captions (top, middle, bottom)
- Supports 12 languages (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Russian, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese)
- Customize font, color, and background of your captions
- Add a text or image watermark (i.e. logo)
- Support most common video ratios including vertical and 16:9, perfect for Instagram, IGTV, Stories, Facebook, Twitter
Download MixCaptions here
Please select an emoji and tell us know if this blog was helpful 😁
Or email us at Team@Mixcord.co if you want to see a blog post on a specific topic.