You can buy STARS on the Binance Smart Chain in order to take advantage of the greatly reduced transaction fees, speeds, or other benefits as they become available.
Two of the main Decentralized exchanges on BSC are ApeSwap & PancakeSwap. Whichever you choose, it's a simple enough process and takes no longer than doing the same thing using ETH through Uniswap.
1) First, you will need to acquire some BNB (Binance Coin), this is the core currency on the BSC network, similar to ETH on the Ethereum Network. There's a few exchanges where you can purchase BNB, with the main one being Binance itself.
2) Once you have your BNB, you'll need to send it to your MetaMask wallet. If you haven't setup your wallet to work with BSC yet, please follow this guide (you only need to enter the mainnet settings and you're done).
3) Now you need to head to Pancakeswap and start the swap. Make sure you have BNB selected at the top, and STARS selected at the bottom. You can find the STARS contract address on this page: https://bscscan.com/token/0xbd83010eb60f12112908774998f65761cf9f6f9a
4) Once you've entered the amount to swap and you're happy hit Swap. You'll be asked to confirm the transaction in MetaMask, and here you'll need to set the gas fee. Bear in mind this will be very cheap compared to ETH, so if it looks really low, that's a good thing.
5) That's it. Just wait for your transaction to finish processing and you're good to go. You should see your STARS appear in MetaMask shortly. If you don't, you may need to add BSC STARS to your MetaMask wallet, in which case please check out this guide <LINK>.
Here's a great video on the subject from a creator. Bear in mind that this video goes over how to use the entirety of pancakeswap while you'll only need to know how to swap tokens, at least for now: