Token address for BSC STARS found here: https://bscscan.com/token/0xbd83010eb60f12112908774998f65761cf9f6f9a
You may have bought your STARS via the Binance Smart Chain in order to avoid paying Ethereum gas fees, but now you may need to move your STARS to the Ethereum blockchain to make use of a Mogul feature.
This is much easier than it sounds, and if you know how to purchase a token on Unitswap / Pancakeswap, then you already know more than enough to handle this.
1) Head to anyswap.exchange and select the Bridges menu item. You can use this link to go directly to the correct page & token pairing.
2) You need to make sure you've chosen either Deposit or Redeem in the top right corner. If you choose Deposit, you will swap your ERC-20 (Ethereum Blockchain) STARS for BEP-20 STARS (Binance Smart Chain) and if you choose Redeem, you will receive ERC-20 STARS in exchange for your BEP-20 STARS instead.
3) Once you've selected the correct option, make sure your MetaMask wallet is on the correct network. It will say "Wrong network" in the top right if you need to switch it. Here's a guide on adding the Binance Smart Chain network to MetaMask if it's required.
4) Finally, enter the amount of STARS you'd like to swap (must be at least 1260 STARS), and hit Crosschain Deposit / Redeem. A MetaMask window will then popup asking if you want to sign the transaction. This allows you to complete transactions on the site, you will still have to approve each swap transaction in your wallet though for securities sake.
5) Now, with your MetaMask wallet still open you will be asked to approve the transaction itself. This is where you can check the Gas fee (must have at least 0.02 ETH). Once you've hit Confirm, your transaction will process and you will see the STARS show up on the correct network soon.
6) While you're waiting for the transaction to complete, you can easily check on the progress by clicking on the Mogul STARS icon shown on the right of the screen after initiating a transaction.
And that's it. If you have any further questions, please check out the other articles in our FAQ sections, and if you're still unsure then get in touch via live chat for further assistance.
Make sure to use BSCscan if you need to look at your BSC STARS transactions, as etherscan is only for ETH & ERC20 tokens.
The token address for BSC STARS - 0xbd83010eb60f12112908774998f65761cf9f6f9a