1. Open course (or create one first if you don’t have any yet)
2. Open external tool providers menu in course options
3. Add new external provider and fill in the form with the information below:
Tool Name: Mosa Mack Science
Consumer Key: email@example.com
Shared Secret: 99b15c8d337dcbdee0f3e3b84f0dbca2974ace134aef0bb103d2f5d86b4f17c104182ba862eeff4bfeec8b9106c4dd08e69c98b27e26de2ff6f0075daa762d23
Privacy: Select from the dropdown: “Send name and email” (this is a mandatory part for the integration to work)
Match By: URL
Custom Parameters: Leave this area blank
4. This shows how the new integration should look. No action is needed here.
5. Go to your course again (same as step 1)
6. Create an external tool
7. Select provider Tool Provider created in step 3, leave the rest as is.
8. This is how the resulting External Tool should look.
9. Clicking your external tool will open Mosa Mack in a frame.