The play action in the Call Flow feature, allows you to play a voice message when a caller calls a Virtual Number. (What is a Call Flow?)
The audio file formats supported on Mteja are MP3 or .WAV files.
One can upload an audio file in 3 ways:
i) Upload - adding an audio file, from Desktop
ii) Record - adding an audio file by recording the audio via microphone.
iii) Create from Text - converting text to be heard as an audio.
How to add audio file via Upload from Desktop.
- Click on Create New button,type Label and description, the Upload option is auto-selected (see above image)
- Click on the SELECT FILE button to access files on Desktop
3. Press play icon to Preview file
4. Click the UPLOAD button to complete the process.
How to add an audio file via Record option
- Click on the Create New button, then select the RECORD option, type Label and description.
2. Select Record button, to record audio, press START to start recording, press STOP to end. Press play icon to preview recording.
3. Click UPLOAD button to add the audio
How to add an audio file via Create from Text option
- Click on the Create New button, then select the Create from Text option, type Label and description.
2. Click NEXT, in the dialog box select the Language
Type in the Text to be converted to speech
Click the UPLOAD button to complete conversion.
Where to find the audio files
To see the list of all audios added to your Mteja account, listed in the order they were added. Select the Audio Library button under the Voice menu.
The audio files are displayed in a list
How to Edit or Delete an audio file
i) How to Edit a file;
Under Actions, select the Edit Icon (see above image)
You can edit the Name and description of the audio.
Click on the SAVE button to complete the changes.
ii)How to Delete an audio file
Under Actions, select the delete Icon
You will be prompted to confirm or cancel
Click on the DELETE button, to complete the action