To Mark an Invoice Paid, the invoice must be created. For a step-by-step tutorial on creating an invoice, click here.
- Go to My Municibid and click on Dashboard.
2. On the left hand side, click on Sales Invoice under Reports and Invoices.
3. Find your desired Invoice and click View Invoice. This will bring you to the invoice page.
4. Under the adjustment section, you can add the buyer's payment to zero out the invoice. You can add the payment method (i.e. Certified Check). Just add the amount of the payment and click Add Payment.
5. A green box stating the payment has been added will pop up. It will ask if you'd like to mark the invoice paid or add another payment. Click on Mark Paid.
6. Once marked paid, it will be emailed to the bidder.