Today, we’re letting you know of an upcoming change in how you pay for your Music Teacher’s Helper account -- we’re having teachers move to paying for their MTH accounts with a credit card only going forward. We’ll be using the Stripe payment service to process these payments .
What does this mean for you?
- If you use a PayPal subscription to pay for MTH, you can continue to use that to pay for your account with PayPal until you need to update your account for some reason, such as…
- You change your Music Teacher’s Helper plan
- You change your PayPal account email
Once you make that change, you’ll be required to enter in a credit card and use that going forward to pay for your MTH account. This is a permanent change and the ability to go back to PayPal will not be available going forward.
PayPal payments from parents and students will operate the same as they did before and will not be affected.
When will this happen?
We plan on making this a requirement on Tuesday, October 17th, 2017. Once your new credit card is saved in our system, you will be able to use Music Teacher’s Helper just as you always have.
Why are we doing this?
We’re moving to Stripe / credit card payments only because…
- It simplifies the payment process for you as a teacher.
- It simplifies and streamlines account management for us.
- It allows us to use Stripe exclusively, which is a more robust and versatile payment processing tool that better integrates with Music Teacher’s Helper.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact our support team.