To pick an order, the picking process should be started before. To learn how to start the picking process, you can read this article.
To pick a multiple order, the orders should meet the following conditions. Otherwise picking cannot be started for the order.
The 'WMS Status' of the order should be 'Started'
The 'Job Code' field should have an auto-created warehouse picking job number.
1. Go to the Warehouse Ops and choose the Order Picking screen.
2. Scan or type in a Pick To Location. The Pick To Location is a target location that can be a mobile car, a box, a pallet, or a tote where you will pick the items into.
3. After scanning the Pick to Location, click the Next button.
4. Scan or type in the Job Code that represents multiple orders you want to pick.
5. Click the Start Picking button.
At the top of the screen, there's a summary of the picking task. To pick the job you need to follow these instructions. The instruction tells that, go to the Pick From Location first, find the Product on the image with the correct Packaging Type, and take some Quantity from the location.
After the allocation for orders in the job code, myLogiwa create a picking route based on the following rules;
Location Picking Priority
Location Level Value
Location Aisle Value
Location Column Value
For further information about picking priority and how to optimize it, please check this article.
6. When you arrive at the source location, scan, or type in the Pick From Location.
7. Scan the product's barcode on the Product field.
8. Choose the correct packaging type on the Pack Type field.
9. Enter the Pick Quantity on the Pick Qty field.
10. Click the Pick button
11. When all items in the job are picked, the system will inform you. So, you can continue with another order or job
Next Job / Order: When you click this button, the system will direct you to scan another Job or Order Code. You'll continue to pick items into the same location.
Change Pick To Location: When you click this button, the system will direct you to scan another Pick To Location. The process will continue with the upper steps.
Print picking lists to easy the picking process.
To start picking, learn what you should do first.
Cancel the picking operation for the orders.
The capabilities of the Order Picking Screen is explained.