The balances will automatically rollover to the next school year. If, however, your student is graduating or changing schools, your school or food service provider will provide a refund. You may want to contact them directly to inquire about how they handle the refund process. If you have a student graduating but have other students in the school, you may do a transfer of funds in your MSA account. In addition, if your student will be continuing next year, but you'd still like a refund, you will need to check with your school to inquire about their policies.

Did this answer your question?