With NamasteLight you can send your first email in just a few minutes.
Here's how to send your first campaign. For this example we'll start with a bulk mailing to your full list, like you would use for a newsletter. Before we start, you'll want to be sure that you've completed these steps first:
Import your contact list. Check out this article to learn how to import from a file or other email program. Click here to learn how to import your contact list from MINDBODY.
Group your contacts. Learn more about groups here.
Once you've got your contact list in NamasteLight and a group set up for your newsletter, you're ready to send your first campaign!
Sending a newsletter:
If you haven't already done so, create a new group for your newsletter from your contacts. Navigate to "Audience" and then click on "Groups" > "Create a Group".
2. Give Your Group a name. For this example, we'll call it "Newsletter".
3. After you create your group, select the group you just created and add some contacts to it. If you want to send your newsletter to everyone you have imported, add all your contacts to this group.
4. From the Home Screen, click on "Create A New Mailing"
5. Choose a template. NamasteLight comes pre-loaded with dozens of beautiful templates.
Once you've chosen your template, click on "Use This Template"
6. Customize your template by adding your content. You can also send a test email from this screen. You should always test your emails before sending, and be sure to look at your email on mobile too! For more help with the drag and drop editor, click here.
7. Fill out the details of the campaign:
For "Choose Recipients" choose which segment or group you'd like to send to. In this case choose the group that we created above called "Newsletter"
Enter your subject line.
Enter pre-header text if desired.
Enter your sender name. Usually this is your business name.
Enter the email address you'd like the email to be sent from.
8. Click Send Now or you can schedule the mailing for a specified time.