Our use policy for your data is to ensure that it is used only for your benefit.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When signing up for the Native Rewards app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, gender, date of birth, or other details to help you with your experience.
Additional information is generated when you use the Native Rewards app. Such as: to check-in at specific merchants, use coupons or loyalty cards, or follow a merchant, etc.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register for the Native Rewards app, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket.
How does our site handle ‘Do Not Track’ signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the COPPA puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ Consumer Protection Agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not target market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
Should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute noncompliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violators.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
In accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and will will promptly remove you from all correspondence.